Sorry, nothing in cart.
• Chia seeds are enriched with fiber which also helps in relieving bowel inflammation, irritability and helps in regulating cholesterol levels as well.
• These can soak a lot of liquid and expand in the stomach, which helps in suppressing appetite, warding off untimely hunger pangs, preventing binge-eating, and thereby facilitating weight-loss.
• Naach chia seeds are full of antioxidants that are linked with acting against inflammation, growth of cancer cells, ageing and age-related cognitive decline.
• Naach chia seeds are good for your overall digestive and metabolic health
• They are the richest plant source of Omega-3 (the vital fats that protect against inflammation—such as arthritis—and heart disease). In fact, they contain more Omega-3 than salmon!
10 in stock
All good things come in small sizes, and the same is true for these tiny seeds which are packed with nutrients and minerals. These seeds are native to Mexico and belong to the Mint family. They are believed to have been consumed by some of the ancient civilizations like the Mayans and the Aztecs.Interestingly, the word chia also happens to be the Mayan word for “strong”.One of the most interesting things about these wonderful seeds is their ability to soak up water. Chia seeds are hydrophilic, which means they can easily be mixed with water and can soak up to twelve times their weight!
Likewise, we shouldn’t underestimate the powerful punchNaach chia seeds deliver to your diet. 28 grams (2 tablespoons) can amount to a whopping 137 calories and 1 gram of digestible carbohydrate.