Sorry, nothing in cart.
• The fibre content of the seeds makes you feel full for a long time and also eases your digestive process. So if you add Naach flax seeds to your breakfast, you won’t feel hungry until lunchtime. No need for oily snacks then!
• These seeds contain a prosperous amount of Omega 3 which is beneficial to people who don’t eat fish or are vegetarians.
• If you’re on a low carb or Paleo specific diet, incorporating the healthy fats that Naach flax seeds offer into your diet is especially important. Flax seeds are highly recommended for their low carbohydrate properties and their high quantities of essential fatty acids.
• Flaxseed contains both the soluble fiber and insoluble fiber, which can help with regulating blood sugar, promoting weight loss and preventing constipation.
• These tiny seeds are packed with Omega-3 essential fatty acids, known as the “good” fats that could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and certain types of cancer, like prostate cancer and breast cancer. Besides that, essential fatty acids keep skin, nails, and hair shiny and healthy.
4 in stock
Flaxseed has been promoted as a healthy and sometimes medicinal substance for thousands of years, dating back to Hippocrates. Known as the super-seed of today, it’s considered a staple in the nutrition world and is known for being an excellent source of healthy omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.It is easy to include Naach flax seeds to one’s diet — you can add it to baked foods, oatmeal, cereals, smoothies or yoghurt.It is also known as Linum Usitatissimum, meaning “The most useful” and when it comes to food, the tiniest of changes can make a huge difference to our health.
We have also introducedNaachRoasted Flax seeds that come roasted with a pinch of lemon and salt to add to its taste, making it easier to have as a snack anytime, anywhere.