Seeds are great sources of fiber. They also contain healthy monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and many important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. When consumed as part of a healthy diet, seeds can help reduce blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.Seeds are the convenient portable snack that tastes great!!!!!
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium, which is important for bone formation.
- High magnesium decrease the risk of osteoporosis in women after menopause.
- Nutrients in pumpkins seeds may help protect against type 2 diabetes.
- Pumpkin seeds contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber. This combination has benefits for both the heart and liver
- It helps to strengthen our immune system.
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of zinc, helps during pregnancy as it is likely to improve health outcomes.
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source beta-carotene, that helps our skin & eyes