Sorry, nothing in cart.
• To fuel your workouts, you need the right kind of food, and these seeds contain a powerful extract called Thiamin (Vitamin B1) which plays an essential role in managing the energy production in the body.
• Naach Sunflower seeds are also rich in 100 different kinds of enzymes that regulate hormonal balance in the body. The Vitamin B6 present in the seeds helps synthesize protein and metabolism, promoting body balance.
• A big benefit of Naach sunflower seeds lies in its rich magnesium content, which not just promotes good heart health but also detoxifies the body of toxins.
• A handful of Naach Sunflower seeds work to lower your hunger pangs and induce satiety in the body. This way, you can fill yourself up without having to eat a lot.
• Another benefit of Naach sunflower seeds comes from the fact that it is a good agent to act down on the symptoms associated with constipation and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
3 in stock
In the world of nuts and seeds these sunflower seeds are the fruits of the beautiful sunflower otherwise known as Helianthus annuus. While, the sunflower is known to be a decorative plant, people fail to know that these sun soaked seeds are rich in fibre and like other nuts and seeds rich in fats which are highly beneficial for your body. Naach Sunflower seeds have a distinct nutty flavour that makes these a must have addition to your diet.